Friday 9 December 2011

MY SISTER, POST SURGERY




For the past few days I have been rather worried about my sister, Li Mei, having to undergo hip replacement surgery.  Though I have been told that it is quite safe, I still worry.  My sister, Li Lian, her husband David and two of their children who were in Ipoh for a visit was also around to giver Li Mei moral support.  For your information, my sister has requested that we keep the surgery a secret from my mum as she gets overly worried and depressed very quickly.
My sister underwent the surgery on 6th December.  The surgery took more than 3 hours.  My Aunt and I visited her at around 4.00 in the afternoon after her surgery but she was still drowsy.  When I visited her with the rest of my family members this morning, she appeared to be okay already.
Yes!  Thank all the Gods and Deities for protecting and blessing her.  Now, it will be recovery time for her and I have to go carry out thanksgiving prayers at the temples that I had gone to.

No comments: