Thursday 1 December 2011

CENTUPLE THANKS TO XING FU BLOG VISITORS




I would like to say a BIG thank you to all Xing Fu Blog visitors who keep visiting this blog regularly.  Double thanks to those who have left comments.  Triple thanks to those who emailed me.  Quadruple thanks to those who visit every day. Quintuple thanks to those who visit more than once every day and sextuple thanks to those who have done all of the above.
When I first started the blog in January 2007, there were only a handful of visitors each day compared to the hundreds of visitors I get now. I get people whom I do not know writing to tell me that they visit my blog a few times a day.  Believe me, each time I receive such emails, I'd be smiling from ear to ear and I'd call one of my buddies to boast to them.  The last time I check the visitors site for today, the number registered was 615.  A centuple thanks to all of you for wanting to read the things I write about.

No comments: