Tuesday 18 October 2011

S.H.E. EXPO IN IPOH




Last Saturday, I visited the S.H.E. Expo which was held at the parking lot of Stadium Indera Mulia in Ipoh.  Unfortunately, I did not get to visit the booths that were inside the stadium due to misinformation from my mum and aunt.  I had dropped them near the outside booths before I went to park my car.  When I joined them, they told me that the exhibits were only outside and there was nothing in the stadium.  They got the information from some youngsters whom they met.
Anyway, I did meet my student, Kamelia.  Her dad and aunt had set up a booth selling beaded decorations, pink guava juice and some other health supplements.
Unbeknownst to me, there were far more interesting attractions inside the indoor stadium after I checked out the news today.  Aiyah!  Next time, I better go and check first.  See some of the stuff I missed.
Magic of Colour Make Up Show by Aery Jo Academy

SHE Expo 2011

No comments: