Wednesday 12 October 2011

ROADSHOW TO PROMOTE NEW VOCATIONAL COLLEGE








Come January 2012, the school that I teach in will be transformed into a vocational college.  My friends and I have taken a few weeks to plan the power point presentation to promote the school to students of other schools. The Roadshow or Outreach Programme to promote this new vocational college started today. 
In total, I visited 3 schools with my colleagues yesterday.  They were there to talk to the Form 3 students about the new college while I was there to take photographs for the blog and school magazine.
Believe me, I was really very, very tired after I went back to my school at around 1.30 p.m. after taking photographs in the third school. Nevertheless, it was fun as I got to be a part of a team that would be recruiting new students for the college.

No comments: