Monday 10 October 2011

JULIE AND LINDA AT THE IPOH IT FAIR

I was looking forward to the IT Fair in Ipoh as I needed to buy an anti-virus and Internet Security for my computer and laptop.  Surprisingly, my mum and aunt wanted to go along with me.   I guess they were feeling bored at home and wanted some entertainment.  As expected, the place was filled with people and I was really afraid that my two golden girls would get pushed and fall down.
I took some time to get them to be seated before I went to look at the goodies on display.  However, I did not dare take too long as I was worried that the two would get bored sitting there.  So, I hastily bought what I went there to buy and left without checking out the iPad.
All in all, it was not enjoyable outing for me.  Next time, I'd go on my own and would perhaps come back with an iPad.  Wonder when the next IT Fair will be?




No comments: