Sunday 27 March 2011

IVAN CHEAH, EYES LIKE JANG GEUN SUK'S





Pictured with me above is my nephew, Ivan Cheah.  See any resemblance?  Cute though he and I may both be but he does not look like me.  He looks more like his mummy, Christine.
Ivan and his dad came down from Bukit Mertajam to join me for our annual hike up a hill in Gopeng to pay our respect to our ancestors as it is Cheng Beng season.
If you look closely at Ivan, his right eye appears to be slightly smaller than his left. This is very much like the South Korean actor, Jang Geun Suk.  Actually, I think this is caused by the double eyelid for one eye being more prominent than the other eye.  In Chinese face reading, a person with such  a type of  eyes is said to be ultra attractive to the opposite sex.  It is already proven in the case of Jang Geun Suk.  I wonder if my little nephew would be a ladies' magnet when he grows up?  Probably yes as he is already a very handsome young guy.

Like Ivan, Jang Geun Suk's left eye appears bigger than his right as the double eyelid in that eye is more obvious.  Hmm ... come to think about it, doesn't my little nephew look a bit like Jang Geun Suk?


No comments: