Wednesday 2 March 2011

INNOVATION PROJECT






What you see above is an official from the Innovation Department of the Ministry of Education who paid a visit to my school to check on an innovation project done by a few of the teachers and their students.  The project revolves around an automatic adjustable bicycle seat which would make a more comfortable ride for the biker.  It would also be kinder to ones back as well.
I was actually trying to get on the bicycle for the picture but then I was hindered by the long skirt I had on. So I had to make do by standing next to it with the innovation team.
Anyway, the official was very impressed with what he saw and as a result, the school innovation team will be taking part in a competition which will be participated by teams from other countries besides Malaysia.  I heard that a few of the judges might be from South Korea and China.  Yeh!  I volunteered to help the team come up with a video for their special bike.

No comments: