Saturday 5 March 2011

A GARDENER AND A PLANT ENTHUSIAST






 Kamariah and I both have a great liking for plants.  However, she is more the gardener than I am.  My interest lies in studying the plants and knowing their medicinal properties.  Like me, she too likes to find out about herbal plants but then she likes to do the planting not me.  You can say that Kamariah can be labelled as a gardener cum plant enthusiast while I only belong to the former category.
I will go and buy the soil and plants for the school Herb Garden but the job of planting and taking care of them goes to two of my other colleagues, Shahidan and Hafizah.  I help by watering the plants when I remember and also get my students to do the weeding and also to pick up the dried leaves from the garden. 
The pictures above were taken onThursday, when both of us went to a nursery in Manjung called Abon Garden to get soil and flower pots.

No comments: