Wednesday 23 March 2011

FIRE AND ICE



Here are two pictures of Daniel and I when we were in school this morning.  We were busy taking photographs of our students who had come to collect their SPM examination result slips in the hall.

After school, he came over to my house to act as negotiator when the representative from the Housing Development Company came.  Daniel said that at one time the situation was becoming a bit too fiery and he had to butt in to calm things down.  Like me, he too has a fiery temper but he was very cool when he helped to negotiate things for me.  Kama said I practically dragged her over to my house to help out.  Unlike me, she is very calm and collected most of the time.  She is the Ice while Daniel and I are are Fire.  My other friend Haji Hasnin is the epitome of Ice as he is cool and rational all the time. 

No comments: