Tuesday 1 March 2011

AZALEA


Here I am with the Azalea plant that I bought from the market last weekend.  During the Chinese New Year, the asking price for it was somewhere around the region of RM25 to RM30.  However, the celebration is over and I managed to get my Azaleas for RM13.00    Many bought this plant to celebrate the new year as it is considered auspicious but now that all the Hoohah of the new year has died down, the price has gone down as well.  In  my case, I like the prettiness of the flowers and would love to have it in my garden the whole year round and not because it is considered lucky to have it.

3 comments:

Ipoh Afternoon said...

Hi Miss Cheah, there is actually two flowers in the picture isn't it?

Miss Cheah said...

No, there is only one type. The Azalea.

Ipoh Afternoon said...

Hi Miss Cheah, no need to take my word for it....just take that picture and go ask around your male colleagues if what I said is true.