Thursday 17 February 2011

THE POWER OF LOVE

The great looking lady above is Taiwanese entertainer, Jolin Tsai.  Note the flawless complexion and the slender figure.  I read from an entertainment site that in order to maintain such a pristine appearance, Jolin followed a strict diet regime of tasteless, healthy meals.  It seemed that she was advised by her former nutritionist to "stay away from oily food and carbohydrates and to "cook food with water only". And so for many years, Jolin stuck to a strict regime of steamed meals, which were tasteless until she met Vivian Dawson, that is.  The lady threw caution to the wind and ate the fried chicken which was a gift from this fella who is rumoured to be a current squeeze.  Ahhh .... what the power of love and do to a woman.
Reference: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/743469-jolin-tsai-ditches-healthy-diet-for-vivian-dawson/

Let me see ... will I be able to lead a happy life eating meals that are healthy but tasteless in order to get good skin and a trim figure?  Nah ... I don't think I will be able to.  I don't have the resolve and discipline. That is why I look the way I do, flab and pimples.

No comments: