Friday 11 February 2011

MY SOON-TO-BE SISTER-IN-LAW

My godbrother, Kenny, will be getting married in March this year ... finally.  My little brother has gotten himself a lovely bride.  Actually they got to know each other in church.  It seemed that Kenny was attracted to Miao Fen who used to sit in front of him during church service.  According to his bride-to-be, he introduced himself to her one day when they were both on the bus after attending Sunday service.
And so I am going to have a sister-in-law soon.  A very lovely one at that.  I took a great liking to her when I first met her a couple of years ago.  She is someone so friendly and so full of warmth.  As a matter of fact, Miao Fen helped to look after Kenny's mum, my Auntie May when she was undergoing radiotherapy and chemotherapy treatment in Singapore. 
My little brother is indeed a lucky guy to be getting such a pretty and wonderful lady to share his life with.  Mind you, Miao Fen is also one lucky lady as Kenny is great husband material as well.
 Kenny with his fiance, Miao Fen, and his niece, Jamie.
 After Miao Fen becomes my sister-in-law in March, I will ask her to start working hard to give me either a new nephew or niece in the year of the Dragon. Heh! Heh!
 My mum with her godson, Kenny and Miao Fen

No comments: