Sunday 20 February 2011

KEEPING THEIR TEACHER COMPANY




The telephone line in my house is out of order again which means I cannot use the Internet. So I had to enter all the pictures for the a school programme in the school library on Sunday morning. Mira and Intan kindly kept me company while I did the work. A few of the teachers and staff had reminded me not to be alone in the library during the weekend and at night. This is because there might be intruders who might do us physical harm. Actually, people can sometimes be more scary than supernatural beings.  These beings would most probably be standing or floating at a corner and stare at us. That is all.  Furthermore, many would be oblivious to their ethereal presence unlike those who are living and breathing.  So I make sure that I always get a few students to be with me if I decide to work in the library during the weekends or at night.

No comments: