Monday 24 January 2011

USING TIFFIN CARRIERS TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT





After all the newspaper articles that I read about the polystryrene containers and paper bags concerning harm to the environment, I do feel guilty for using them.  I am sure many of you would have felt that tinge of guilt as well.  Well, one alternative is to use tiffin carriers.  These tiffin carriers are a kind of food container. Normally they come in two to three-tiers. You open a giffin carriers by unlocking a small catch on either side of the handle, then removing it.

If you are thinking of making use of the tiffin carrier to lessen your guilt when you next go out to buy food, then may I suggest that you use a metal carrier as it is in no way will do any harm to the environment or to you since it does not contain chemicals. The plus side is it reduces the usage of plastic food packaging.
I have two tiffin carriers and will make an effort to use them in future. See, I have done my bit to help promote the use of tiffin carriers to save the environment.

No comments: