Sunday 30 January 2011

PREVENTIVE MEASURES AGAINST BURGLARIES IN THE RABBIT YEAR



During his annual Feng Shui Update, Master Jason Eng advised everyone to be extra cautious about being robbed or burgled in the coming year as the Number 7 Burglary Star will fly into the centre of the home.  This would mean that there would be possibility of a rise in crimes involving burglaries, robberies and thefts.  Jason said that one must be mindful of ones house as the would be burglars might attempt to enter the house via the roof since the star is located in the centre. 
My mum has prematurely moved all her Feng Shui Remedies (to counter the ill effects of the star) to the centre of the house.  Actually, she could do it a couple of days before February 4th.  One of the Cures is the Blue Rhino and Elephant Cure that she bought from the WOFs Boutique in Ipoh.  I am holding it in the above pictures.  Another cure for thefts or robberies are peacock feathers.  My mum has also placed them in the centre.  Actually, she has a lot more rhinoceros figurines but then they are still in the East of the house where the Burglary Star number 7 is still residing.
My colleague, Zainal, who is with the voluntary police force advised my friends and I to register as a member of Rakan Cop (Friendly Cops) and always keep in touch with them.  We could text them if we notice anything fishy happening in our neighbourhood or if we hear strange noises at night.  We can also inform them if we are going on vacation and they will send patrol cars to our area.  Before that, I had already installed sensor lights at the front and back of my house.  These lights would come on the moment it gets dark.  I have also placed an alarm lock at the back of my house.  The alarm lock for the front is spoilt as I dropped it and so I need to get another one. 
Which do you think are more effective, my mum's Feng Shui cures or my membership with Rakan Cop and also the sensor lights and alarms?
I registered to join the Rakan Cop last Thursday

The Rakan Cop notebook which I got from my friend

No comments: