Sunday 30 January 2011

BAZI READING FOR 2011



I had a Bazi consultation session with Feng Shui Master Jason Eng yesterday afternoon.  Actually Jason's schedule was rather packed for the day.  Earlier in the morning he gave Bazi consultations for quite a number of people but had to leave at around 1.00 p.m. as he needed to give a talk at Parkson Grand at 2.00 p.m. 

Anyway, Jason was kind enough to accomodate me and agreed to analyse my Bazi at 4.00 p.m. after his talk.  Actually, this is one of the perks one gets after purchasing a ticket to his Annual Feng Shui update talk.  I have been fortunate to have my Bazi analysed by Jason for three years already.

Are you curious as to what Jason said about my luck for the year based on my Bazi?  Yes? No?  Couldn't be bothered?  Any which one you choose, I am more than willing to share with you what he told me.  Heh!  Heh!

According to Jason's reading of my Bazi chart, I have entered the luck period.   Yeh! Yeh!  That means I have a lot of wealth luck coming my way.  Yahoo!  BUT, my chart is somehow weakened by two not so favourable elements side by side with my Water Pillar which might also affect my health, the eyes and heart in particular.  Nevetheless, I still have quite a lot of wealth luck.  I would be able to harness more of such luck if I make an effort to seek it out.  Yeah!  Jason did say that I would do well with things connected to the wood industry which implies education and journalism.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that the publication of my book would see the light of day this year.  That would be something that would make this a successful year for me.

No comments: