Sunday 16 January 2011

ATTENDING FENG SHUI TALK BY JASON ENG

I attended the Annual Feng Shui Outlook by Master Jason Eng this afternoon.  The talk which was from 2.00 p.m. until 5.00 p.m. comprised four sessions:
  1. Outlook for Year 2011
  2. Updating your house Feng Shui for 2011
  3. Personalised Feng Shui for your Zodiac Sign for 2011
  4. Ushering in the Chinese New Year 2011
The above picture was taken with Jason right after his talk.  He was actually answering some queries by a few members of the audience who had stayed back after the session.  I requested that he take the photo with me first so that I could go back to Sitiawan as it was getting late.

I have taken a lot of notes during his talk and will be sharing them with you in this blog after I have sorted them out.  I am rather tired now and also very upset as I left my laptop in Ipoh.  I have a few files that I need to hand in to the school magazine editor so that he could send it to the publisher.  Somehow, I will need to drive back to Ipoh after school tomorrow afternoon to get my laptop.  Argggghhhhhh!!!!

No comments: