Monday 13 December 2010

THE HAVEN: IPOH'S PRIDE

 A scaled model of the completed project of The Haven
 My mum posing next to the model
 Vijay giving explanations to Mrs Cheah and Mrs Wong
 When completed, there will be a seahorse shaped swimming pool for the residents
 Julie, Lai Yoong and Li Na posing in front of the majestic lake

 Vijay and Li Na

Oftentimes we do not realise the beauty that surrounds us.  I am referring to the land that is being used to build Ipoh's new elite address, The Haven.  This construction project which is currently in progress aims to build lakeside residences which would have one living in luxury next to nature.  Wah!  Sounds like haven and thus the name.
My mum, Lai Yoong and I went to do some kay-pohing (this means being busy bodies) at the Gallery for The Haven.  There a personable young man, by the name of Vijay, attended to us.  He gave us a most thorough explanation of the project, a description of the three towers and all the goodies that The Haven had to offer. 
Believe me, the place does look idyllic and I would dearly love to have a retirement home here.  It is so tranquil and lovely.  Looking at the beautiful lake with its clear waters (it's drinkable) and the beautiful Rock dotting the lake is really relaxing.  Unfortunately, I was not allowed to take pictures of the apartments.  So those who are eager to know will have to mosey down there to have a first hand look.

Those interested could visit, http://www.thehaven.com.my/

No comments: