Saturday 13 November 2010

WRAP UP PARTY










At the end of the school year, there will be year end gatherings for the classes and also various units. The purpose of such meetings is to celebrate the wrapping up of activities for a certain unit after a year.  Yesterday afternoon, the librarians and resource centre of my school plus members of their family attended such a gathering.  The venue was the KFC Restaurant in Ayer Tawar.  Both the present and past principals of my school were the special guests.  My librarians surprised me with a wonderful gift.  I will blog about it next week as it has something to do with Feng Shui.
It is these memories that my boys and girls will carry with them for the rest of their lives.  Of course, we need to make them special as they would indeed populate the minds of the students.

No comments: