Monday 4 October 2010

GETTING MY LIFE BACK IN ORDER AGAIN


All this business of moving house has made my life chaotic and I am thrown off rhythmn because of it. Even now after I have moved in, there are still kinks here and there that need to be sorted out. Until today, I have not gotten the Telecoms people to fix the cable for my Internet. The reception for my broadband is very unstable in my area and I am finding it frustrating to blog. Hence the reduction in posts I am doing.
Then there are a few power points in my house that are not functioning and I have to get the wireman to come repair them.
Many of my things are still in boxes and bags. I need time to unpack them and put them in order. That is why pieces of my clothings did not match on the day of the housewarming. I just grabbed whatever presentable blouse I could from one of the many bags and wore it with the skirt I already had on. Since I gave my clothes dryer to the recycling centre I am at present without one and hence my clothes are still unwashed. And the list of things I am lacking and have not done goes on ...
Anyway, I am very much richer from my experience and it has made it stronger. In the meantime, I am slowly but surely getting my life back into order again. One thing I did was to go visit my friend Khairah for Hari Raya. Here in Malaysia, we visit our Muslim friends during the month of Syawal.

No comments: