Thursday 16 September 2010

SMILING AGAIN

I wasn't my jovial and cheerful self the whole of last week.  Besides being in a worrried mood, I was also feeling dizzy a lot of the time because my blood pressure reading registered a high of 150.  As far as I know, my pressure was normal before all this business of waiting for the house key to be handed to me and then having the house repaired and renovated. 
Nevertheless, I started smiling again and my head cleared a lot.  This was because within the space of three days, the porch tiles had been laid, the wiring for the electronic gate was also installed, the preliminary repairs to the house defects were done, the measurement for the curtain track was taken, the bathroom fixtures were bought and the kitchen cabinet was installed.  And the house looks a lot cleaner after the sweeping and mopping.
So, I am smiling again.  And hopefully no more dizziness.  If not I would really need to go have a medical check-up.

No comments: