Tuesday 7 September 2010

SHODDY WORK BY KAR SIN BHD CONTRACTOR


Alamak!  Just when I thought that I could move in quickly to my new house, I found that the contractor who did the work for the housing developer, Kar Sin Bhd did a very poor job with the switches and the paint job. 
For your information, when I went to view the house, I was told that the keys were not available and the house was locked.  Even when I signed the agreement for the house, I did not get to look at the house.  I was told that the keys would be given to me only when the money is paid to Kar Sin Sdn Bhd.  Kamariah, Lai Yoong and I were shocked when we saw the shoddy work and all the damages.
Yeah!  Daniel and I found a crack in each of the four rooms.  Most of the switches were spoilt and the toilet fixtures were also not properly fixed.  The faucet in the bathroom is spoilt and so is the one for the kitchen. One of the tiles for the roof is also broken and a few of the tiles are also displaced.  Mind you the single storey terraced house costs RM 169,800.  They should at least give me switches and faucets that are of better quality.  Arghhhhh!!! 
When will the people come and do the repairs?  I need to move in before the 30th of September as the owner of my rented house need to move in on October 1st.  I think to make it up to me, they should come and do the repairs quickly.  With all the cracks and faults, if the house collapses, then their reputation will suffer.  Worse still, if I am injured then this will become news.

No comments: