Wednesday 29 September 2010

MOVING HOUSE WITH HELP FROM FRIENDS AND STUDENTS

Quite a number of people commented that they were pleasantly surprised to see that I had so many people who were willing to help me move house. In the above picture you see my students Izzulis, Razin and Mior who had helped me for 3 days already. The picture was taken when they had finished helping to move the furniture from my old house to the new one. With them is my friend and neighbour, Cikgu Jalaluddin. He had wanted to come and help me move house and arrived at around 5.00 p.m. However, we started earlier and by he time he came, all the necessary moving had been done.
The boys helping to move furniture into the lorry. The furniture maker had kindly offered to help transport the furniture for me.

Izzulis and Mior moving the sofa from my old living room.

Haji Hasnin and Lai Yoong helping me to check the house after most of the renovation work had been done. Here they were talking with the contractor for the electronic gate.
Lai Yoong and Haji Hasnin having a discussion about what to do to clean the stained tiles in the bathroom.
Thanks to Haji Hasnin who used a special cleaner that I had bought from the shop, the tiles in my bathroom are now stain free.
Haji Hasnin checking the wiring work done by the man who did the wiring for my television set.
Khairiah came to help carry some of the things from my old house to the new one after school on Monday.

No comments: