Monday 13 September 2010

LAYING THE TILES FOR MY PORCH

This morning Mr Ong the contractor for the porch tiles and his workers have started laying the heavy duty homogenous tiles for my house. I decided once and for all to choose the more expensive heavy duty tiles since they are more durable.  Daniel had already advised me to go for the homogenuous ones which has more grip and are stronger.  Mr Ong has also kindly helped me to put the Chinese coins under the tiles as this is a Feng Shui activator for wealth luck.  Actually the coins should be laid with the wordings facing up, the wordings read Chiew Choy Chun Poe meaning Beckoning Luck and Accumulating Treasure.
Though I am not too greedy but then I still love money as it will afford me the luxury of buying all the electronic gadgets that I love like cameras, laptops, camcorders and so on.

No comments: