Tuesday 14 September 2010

RESCUING A DISTRESSED DAMSEL

In the above pictures, you see Mr Chong who heads the maintenance division of the housing development company.  True to his words, his worker Luqman came and started repairing the defects of the house as early as 8 this morning.  Mr Chong himself came at around noon to do the checking.  He told me to be sensitive to all the defects and ask Luqman to do all the repairs.  I told him that he was an angel sent to help me yesterday and indeed he has not disappointed me.  Maybe,  like all gentlemen he was quick to come to the rescue of a damsel in distress.
When I met him again in the late afternoon, he told me not to worry and that all the repairs will be done and assured me that I would be move in on time.  He and Luqman had brought the new locks, paints and other necessary stuff to do the repairs and repainting.  Luqman would be coming at 8.00 tomorrow morning.
When I met him again in the late afternoon, he told me not to worry and that all the repairs will be done and assured me that I would be move in on time. He and Luqman had brought the new locks, paints and other necessary stuff to do the repairs and repainting. Luqman would be coming at 8.00 tomorrow morning.
The clerk at the developer's office told me that Mr Chong had newly taken over the Maintenance Department and is now getting things done in accordance to his work ethics. I was told by my friends who bought houses near mine that it took them at least a few weeks and some even months before repairs were done. Me? I related my woes to Mr Chong yesterday and today he has started to get things done for me. So far I like the way he works.

No comments: