Friday 6 August 2010

STUDY TRIP

Yesterday I went on a study trip with a group of my students.  The trip was as a reward for them for coming up tops in the school for a Reading Programme that is organised annually.  The winners for the previous years visited the Perak Herb Garden and the Taiping Zoo.  This year the study trip was to Cameron Highlands.
I am actually exhausted from the trip as I was in school at 6.25 a.m. to board the bus with my students.  We only reached school at 10.15 p.m. and I reached home at almost 11.00 p.m.  I will blog more about what I did and saw during my trip to Cameron Highlands tomorrow.
Me with the lettuces
My student Yazid and I at the Cameron Bharat Tea Plantation
At a souvenir shop
With my colleague's sister who came along for the trip
At the Blue Valley Flower Farm
With my girls at Big Red Strawberry Farm
With my head librarian, Syarifuddin
With another of my librarian, Hafizuddin at Blue Valley Flower Farm
At KEA Farm
Li Na was there yesterday

No comments: