Monday 23 August 2010

PLACEMENT OF LAUGHING BUDDHA

My mum was feeling under the weather yesterday afternoon and I decided to send her to the clinic in Fair Park.  While waiting for my mum to consult Dr Bashir, I had a looksee at the shops near the clinic.  As it was a Sunday, most of the shops were closed.  However, I did manage to look inside a few that had glass windows. 
The owner of this shop must believe in Feng Shui ass I noticed that he or she had placed a figurine of the Laughing Buddha facing the entrance.  It is believed that by placing the Buddha on the reception desk of a business will help bring prosperity to the company.Laughing Buddha absorbs negative Chi and emanates positive energies.
I read in a Feng Shui websited that the best position for the Laughing Buddha statue is at about thirty inches in height and directly facing the main door or on a side table or corner table diagonally opposite to the front door and facing the door.
One must bear in mind that it is disrespectful to keep the Laughing Buddha on the ground. Those with school going children can place this figurine on their study tables to help enhance study luck.
Oh! Before I forget, don't place the Laughing Buddha symbols in the bedroom or bathroom. This is mighty disrespectful.  Don't want the Buddha to see you without clothes and doing naughty things. Get it!  Heh! Heh!