Monday 9 August 2010

MISS CHEAH'S NEW CAMERA

I bought a new camera and instead of reading the instruction manuals, I came up with a shortcut. Huh! What short cut? Easy peasy. I got my friend Cikgu Daniel who is knowledgedable about DSLR cameras to give me a lesson on how to use my new darling. Smart, eh?

What camera did I buy? 
The Canon EOS 500D

What made me buy it?
  • The EOS 500D is an impressive 15.1-megapixel DSLR.
  • It is for semi or mid level user.
  • It inherits some of the features from Canons professional camera range and is also their second DSLR to have full HD video mode. 
  • It has a bust rate of 3.5 frames per second.
  • Using the EOS 500D is simple and navigating through the menus is also pretty straight forward.
  • It has a three inch live view 230,000 pixel LCD monitor.
  • Built in dust reduction.
So I have a new toy to keep me occupied for hours on end.  Heh! Heh!

No comments: