Saturday 21 August 2010

FENG SHUI OF SHOP FACING POWER CONTROL ROOM

The camera shop facing the power control room
The power control room as seen from the main entrance of the shop
The pretty sales personnel at the shop
Checking out the Pi Xiu at the wholesale shop
In Feng Shui, one should avoid buying a home near a power station as  it generates energy and can create energy chaos resulting in negative chi. For the home, the recommended Feng Shui cure for this situation is to place a feng shui bagua mirrors on top of the front door of the house facing outside to reflect negative chi away from the place.
When I went to the Walmart shop in Ipoh to collect the tripod for my DSLR camera this afternoon, the proprietor asked me about the Feng Shui of his shop lot. He said that some people told him that the Feng Shui of the place is not too good as the front door faces the Power Control Room.
I did tell them that the Feng Shui of their shop was affected by being the Power Control Room but then the effect would not be too great as it was not a Power House.  It was merely a channel for the energy coming from a Power Station from outside of the building.  Instead of the Bagua Mirror, I suggested the use of the Pi Xiu.  At the shop, they should place a pair of Pi Xiu on the counter in the reception area facing the door as this will protect the business and attract luck and wealth.

The Chinese believe a Pi Xiu absorbs evil and as it has no anus the evil cannot escape and infect the place it protects. It also absorbs wealth from all directions and signifies money coming in without going out.  I am sure that the Pi Xiu would be more than enough to contain the negative coming from the Power Control Room.
After I gave my recommendation, the owner asked if I sold the Pi Xiu and wanted to buy it from me.  I told him that I was just a practitioner and am not in the Feng Shui line of work.  I did manage to discover the shop just opposite to Walmart selling a pair of Pi Xiu.  One of the shop personnel went over to the shop to have a look at the Pi Xiu and enquire about the price.  Hopefully, they buy the pair.  I am pretty sure that by placing them at the counter facing the door, their business would become even better.

Picture source: culturalstar.com

No comments: