Saturday 21 August 2010

BOOSTING EXAMINATION LUCK


My Form 5 students are sitting for their Mathematics Paper for their Trial Examination in the above picture.  You can see me invigilating the examination with my colleagues. 
As I have mentioned in an earlier post, the location of th examination hall and also where the students sit facing when they are attempting their papers will influence their performance.  Luckily for my students who are born in the year of the Monkey, the examination hall is located in the Southwest which is a good Kua direction for them and they also sit facing this direction.
In 2010, the year of the Tiger one can boost examination luck, by growing 4 water bamboo plants in the North grid of the house. Or simply putting a glass of water there would help too. It will help to enhance the luck of students and scholars.  No harm trying really as it only entails a glass of water of a bamboo plant.

No comments: