Monday 5 July 2010

OF GORGEOUS VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES

The movie Twilight: Eclipse was released in the United States recently.  If I am not mistaken, it premieres here in Malaysia this week.  My teenage niece loves the saga and has read all the books and also watched the first two instalments of the saga.  Me?  I haven't watched even a single one.
I am really curious what all the hoohah is all about.  From looking at the pictures of the movie, it is obvious the main characters are all drop dead gorgeous.  The Red Indian werewolves are all very muscular and enough to set female pulses racing.  I reckon young girls nowadays go for pasty skinned men with wild uncombed hair. One thought did cross my mind and that is what is it that the heroine has that make a vampire and a werewolf fall for her.  Interesting, eh?
 Perhaps, I will take my mum and aunt to the cinema this weekend to view the show.  Maybe we would enjoy it.  Or perhaps not.

No comments: