Monday 28 June 2010

WENZHOU TRADE EXPO AT INDOOR STADIUM

The Wenzhou Trade Expo was held at the Ipoh Indera Mulia Stadium last week. I went with my mum and aunt to visit.

Wah! Looking at the red banners will give one the idea that the expo has something to do with China.  After all, the colour red is auspicious for the Chinese.
The air-conditioned tents for the exhibition of goods from Wenzhou.
This tent houses exhibits on locally produced goods.
The stage for the launching ceremony last week.  Again, we see the colour red.
Aunty Linda and my mum with a pretty lass from Amoy, China.  She is part of the trade delegation.
Me with the Chinese Lang Lui.  So fair and lovely.  Next to her I look so tanned and rugged.
People visiting the exhibits at the Wenzhou Expo in Ipoh.
I wanted to buy the pink phone but then decided against it as I was afraid that it might not be compatible to our Malaysian telecommunication system.  It costs RM28.00.
Lovely caps on display at the Expo.
My mum and aunt looking at the lovely carpets.  My mum bought one for RM100.00.  She said it was cheap.
Bags for display only and not for sale. 
Me posing next to a lovely green carpet on sale at the Expo.
Cute pencils with erasers attached.
An assortment of rocking horses.

No comments: