Friday 11 December 2009

BLOOD LETTER

Remember I blogged about a Korean singer receiving a letter written in period blood from a fan. Well! Another singer (picture of him above) has gotten a bloody letter too. A fan of the singer, Lee Joon, slit her wrist and used the blood to write the following message to him.

"ㅋㅋ What up with Ok Taecyeon period letter? If you're gonna do one, at least do it right ㅋㅋ How dirty. Period blood? Act your age ㅜㅜㅋ Don't do that, but do it right. Do it right. Copying that ajumma who wrote that period letter"

"Lee Chang Sun (real name) don't forget me, you are everything to me. I love you. Remember that. Soojin"

Click on picture for a bigger view.
You can see above the pictures of the the fan slitting her wrist to write the bloody letter. Yucks! This is really sick. I wonder if her parents know? If yes, then they should do something fast.
If you want to read more, please click here.

No comments: