Sunday 8 June 2008

CRYSTAL CLEANSING




My Aunt May and I both bought the blue sodalite Rhinoceros from the Ipoh WOFs branch this morning. According to Lilian Too, the blue rhinoceros is a powerful symbol of protection against robbery and accidents. I actually bought a blue Rhinoceros a couple years back but one of the horns got chipped and I know that it would lose its effectiveness. Since the Ipoh branch was having an In-store offer, I decided to purchase a new one. After my aunt and I paid for them, one of the shop assistants placed the rhino into a huge singing bowl (I am not sure what material it is made of) for cleansing puposes since sodalite is a crystal. He then tapped the bowl with a rod and glided it around the bowl in order to sound it and thereby cleansing the item. This act sort of discharges the unwanted energy of the stone that the blue rhino is made from and restores its unique vibrating energy. Put the crystals in a singing bowl, tap and allow the note to resonate through the stones.

No comments: