Sunday 15 June 2008

IPOH BEAUTY














My beautiful student, Ramona, her mum Puan Rusmawati and younger sis, Ika dropped by my house in Ipoh this afternoon. They came to get some photostated certificates which were certified by the senior assistant of my school last week. Since I usually go back during the weekends, I brought them back to Ipoh for her instead of her whole family having to drive down to Sitiawan.
I think that you will agree with me that Ramona is a good example of an Ipoh beauty. For your information, many people have said that Ipoh is known for producing many beautiful girls. Dato' Michelle Yeoh, Josephine Fonseka and Amy Mastura are examples of Ipoh beauties who are famed for their good looks. Well, in future we might have to add Ramona to the list of famous beauties.
Before I forget, Mona like my nephew, Jeremy (the only guy in the pictures above) both belong to the Horse zodiac. If based on the yearly forecast for the year of the Rat, those born in the Horse will not be getting a smooth year. My nephew who is now studying at TAR College in Kuala Lumpur had a lot of problems in looking for a college and then one of his friends who promised to be his room-mate played him out. Ramona too will be furthering her studies but she is also having a spot of problems with choosing the right college. Hopefully, Ramona's luck is better than his.
HERE IS THE YEARLY FORECAST FOR THOSE HORSES BORN IN 1990
Luck does not look promising with much obstructions. Students face challenges in their studies with much problems. They may feel left behind and are advised to work extra hard. If possible, they have to reduce outdoor activities and games. They need to pay full attention to their studies for good results.
Feng Shui Advice: One can wear ornaments made of White Crystal, Hematite, Black Agate, Blue Lace or Chalcedony to bring good luck and ward off inauspice.

No comments: