Sunday 15 June 2008

FATHER'S DAY





Today is Father's Day or what is left of the day since it is already 10.57 now. I hope those of you whose fathers are still alive would have at least called that very special man in your life to wish him a Happy Father's Day. Me! I can't do that as my dad passed away in 2003. Value your parents as they are two of the most important persons in your lives. Remember! Without them there would be no YOU. My nephew, Jeremy, came back from college for this weekend to celebrate Father's Day with his dad.
In my case, since my dad is not around any more, I make sure I love my mum even more and also hope and pray that she will be around to see Jeremy graduate from university, get married and have children. See, today my mum, aunt Linda, Jeremy and I still went out for lunch at a restaurant to celebrate Father's Day in memory of Jeremy's grandad, my late father.

No comments: