Tuesday 20 May 2008

SWEETEST MUFFINS I HAVE EVER TASTED



The muffins I am holding were not made by me. In fact, I am rather embarassed to admit that I do not know how to make muffins. Believe it or not the person who baked them is none other than my student, Wong Ming Shen. He told me that his mum taught him how to make them and he gave two to me as presents. The other two were for his Physics teacher whom he fondly calls Pak Hak.
To me the gift of the two muffins were one of the nicest gifts I have ever received. Why? Because my student took the trouble to make them to give to me. Never judge a gift by the monetary value but always judge it by the emotional value that it carries with it. This was really something from the heart. Though I have already eaten the two delicious muffins, I made sure I took pictures with them as momentoes.

No comments: