Monday 12 May 2008

PRAYERS



Did you manage to celebrate Mother's Day with that special lady in your life? I hope you did. My family and I only went out for lunch together and did not indulge in any other activity as my aunt is not well and tires easily because of her ailment. On Saturday, while I was attending the talk in school, I got a call from my mum telling me that my Aunt May had to go for surgery. The doctor who treated her at the ER at the hospital in KL advised her to go for an operation immediately. Her condition had gotten dangerous and was affecting her other bodily functions.
When I reached home, I was told that the operation was postponed to Tuesday. Though her condition was serious but it was not life-threatening and did not require immediate surgery. I could see that she was nervous but tried to hide it from her daughter who was equally worried.
I offered to take her to the Buddhist temple to ask Lord Buddha to protect and bless her. To me, whenever I am stressed or worried, I would go to the temple and seek solace there. I am sure that her prayers will be answered and that her operation will be successful.

2 comments:

anthony alphonse said...

I wiil pray for the successful outcome of your Aunt May's surgery.

Miss Cheah said...

Dear Anthony,
Thank you very much for your kind gesture. My aunt successfully underwent the operation. She is up and about now.
Li Na