Monday 12 May 2008

MINI FAHRENGUYS





I only got my birthday present from my sister, Li Lian, on Sunday. My godsister, Sophie, brought it back from Singapore after she visited my sister and her family there a couple of weeks ago.
Actually, I know what the present is and was waiting anxiously to get it, the Fahrenheit dolls. Wah! Mini versions of Jiro, Calvin, Aaron and Chun. I am contemplating on where to put them. These guys are on a roll and are really hot now, especially Chun. I am sure that wherever I place them the Fahrenguys will be giving out positive yang energy since they are males.
At first I had wanted to place them on my dashboard but my nephew, Jeremy, advised against it as he said that if I were to suddenly brake the dolls might get dislodged and I could end up being injured. I couldn't possibly put them in the bedroom as I don't think I'll be able to get a good night's sleep because of so much yang qi. I think the computer table is the best place since I spend more than 5 hours a day here.

No comments: