Wednesday 28 May 2008

TAKING STOCK OF 2008 RESOLUTIONS











We are fast approaching the month of June and I am taking stock of how many of my new year resolutions have already been realised by me. To recap, I resolved to buy a Toyota Vios, to enrol for the PHD programme, to watch Fahrenheit in concert, to travel overseas and to make sure that I take good care of my health by living healthily. So far I have managed to buy the Vios and have also started to take care of my health by finding time to relax, eat proper meals and sleep at least 5 hours a day. I am working on it as health is wealth and I am getting along in years.

Initially I had planned to visit Taiwan with my Aunt May during this holidays but had to put the plan on hold as she just underwent major surgery a couple of weeks ago. She is now recuperating and the long trip plus strenuous sightseeing is not feasible. Hopefully, we can get to go in August by which time she'd be fully recovered. However, I did manage to take my family for a short visit to Cameron Highlands at the beginning of the holiday. It was a relaxing and pleasurable trip for me and my elders. I have posted a few pictures I took during our visit up the highlands.
Anyway, I heard that Fahrenheit will most likely be holding a concert in Singapore at the end 2008 and I hope to make it there to watch them perform live. I especially want to listen to Aaron Yan sing. As for my plan to enrol for the PHD programme, I have decided to defer it to the middle of 2009 due to reasons to do with Feng Shui. I'll blog more about this in another post tomorrow.

No comments: