Saturday 1 December 2007

CHARITY WORK




As my car is in the workshop and would not be ready until late this afternoon, my friend, Lai Yoong was kind enough to ferry me around. She even treated me to brunch at Mary Brown's. After that we went to see how the repair work on my car was progressing at the workshop. Then both of us went to the Rumah Wawasan to talk with Mr Moses, the manager of the place, about doing some charity work there. We are planning to get our friends to sponsor articles like uniforms, shoes, socks and everyday necessities for the orphans. Also, one of Lai Yoong's friend who is a medical doctor will help to organise health checks for the children. The date that we have set is 2nd January, 2008. Anyone out there who is interested to sponsor items for the children can contact me at 012-5075851.

2 comments:

kevin 1809 said...

Happy weekend.

Miss Cheah said...

Thanks. Hope your weekend will be good too.