Thursday 7 June 2007

WEALTH LUCK


Money! Mention the word and I am sure many people's interest would be aroused. I have often heard people joke that the Chinese worship money. I don't really think it is really a joke. Me? I love money. Who doesn't? Maybe a few monks, nuns, holy people and unmaterialistic people but the vast majority of us are materialistic. I know I am right.
I learnt some ways to increase our wealth luck recently and would like to share them in this blog with you. Let me start with the one using a nugget shape. I have not tried the method out yet but believe me, I will do so very soon.

Enhancing Wealth Luck with Chinese Money Nuggets

  1. First get a large piece of red paper.

  2. Next, cut 20 Chinese shaped nuggets (the olden type of money used in Kung fu movies which were moulded from silver) or "Yuen Poe" in Cantonese.

  3. Write on the each cut shape the Chinese characters meaning "Zhao Cai Jin Bao" or if you are English educated you can write, "Ushering wealth and welcoming treasure".

  4. Then all you have to do is put each written nugget into an envelope and post it to yourself. Remember, one nugget one envelope.

  5. After that you will have to just wait for wealth luck to come knocking on your door. 

No comments: