1 handful of dried anchovies (ikan bilis)
1 tbsp wolfberries
200g kau kee cai (gojiberry vegetable)
1 egg, beaten
a pinch of salt
- Allow the water to boil in a large pot.
- Add in the anchovies and wolfberries.
- Then add in the kau kee leaves and allow it to simmer under low heat for about 5 minutes or until leaves are wilted.
- Turn off heat. Add beaten egg and stir to break it up.
- Add a pinch of salt. Stir again and serve.
(** There are some people who add minced pork or shredded chicken meat to the soup. This is optional.)