Monday 22 February 2016

FENG SHUI CURES FOR THE NORTH SECTOR OF MY HOUSE

This year the North Sector of the house is visited by the Burglary Star Number 7.  The #7 brings with it the possibility of violence, theft, fraud, injury and deception.  To counter it  one needs to use the water element.  This can be symbolised by the colours blue and black.  Using a glass of water here is also feasible.  But make sure that the water is changed regularly.
If possible avoid using things that represent metal or earth elements.
The above pictures shows the top of my cabinet which I have decorated with many blue items.  Even the mat is blue.  Things made from the wood or fire element are neutral.
I have moved my blue rhinoceros and elephant cure from the South sector of my house to the North.

No comments: