Wednesday 23 September 2015

WORKING ON A HOLIDAY




Though the college is having a week long break, I have been going back to the library to get some work done.  A year ago, officers from the Malaysian Qualification Association came to inspect the place and gave some advice for improvement.  One of them was to transform the image of the school library to that which caters for a college.  They said that when they next come, they hope to see some changes. I was told that they will be coming any time in October.  Hence the preparation.  So far I have removed a lot of flowery decorations and a lot of gaudy colourful stuff in the hopes of having a more corporate image.  For two days, my team and I have worked at giving the counter and some of the cabinets a fresh coat of grey paint.  Hopefully, our hard work will pay off.

No comments: