Monday 17 August 2015

LUCK OF THE CACTUS FLOWER?



The Chinese believe that when a cactus plant growing in ones home starts to bear flowers then it is auspicious sign. The blooming of the cactus flower symbolises that good luck will be upon the owner or occupants of the home. Usually the good luck or good news comes immediately after the flower blooms. In the above picture, you see a pot of cactus that I brought from my home in Ipoh.  It was planted by my late father.
The flower was in full bloom on Saturday. Unfortunately, it only bloomed for a day. So was I lucky.  Not really.  I am one person who is known not to have lottery luck.  If I were to punt on a number for a few draws it would not come out as the winning number but once I don't punt on it, it will come out first prize.

No comments: