Saturday 25 July 2015

THANKSGIVING JAMUAN FOR KERJA AMAL RAMADAN 2015 GROUP

I wish to thank the members of the Kerja Amal Ramadan Group 2015 and all those who have contributed in the form of money, time and energy in helping me to carry out the charity work for this year's Ramadan.
To my colleagues, former colleagues, friends, present and past students who have given their support, I can only say thank you from the bottom of my heart and also hold this small gathering for all of you.
Once again, thank you for helping me to help those who are less fortunate than us. And also kudos for helping to give festive cheer to the Opahs.
Next year will be the 10th anniversary of this program, it is my fervent wish that all of us with be blessed with good health and the capability to once again carry out this noble cause.














No comments: