Wednesday 15 July 2015

NEED TO BOOST MY IMMUNE SYSTEM

From the beginning of the year my immune system has been breached quite a number of times. I suffered from sore throat, laryngitis, cough, cold, migraines, gastritis, skin infection, constipation, influenza a d even had a bad fall before the Chinese New Year.
However I am still grateful that these were easily curable illnesses and I would be up and about after treatment. Perhaps it is with age that my immune system is not as strong as it used to be.
My guardian angel a.k.a. Lai Yoong Lee has advised me to drink organic virgin coconut oil to strengthen my immunity. She even found out where I could buy it and Whatsapped pictures for me. So tomorrow I will go buy one for myself.
Oh. It could also be that I hadn't gone for
Acupuncture for 5 months since Rose went back to Australia. My Qi has gone awry. Good news that she is back and will treat me this weekend. Yahoo.

No comments: