Sunday 7 June 2015

RAMI AND RAMONA'S PERAK WEDDING RECEPTION

Aunty Linda and I attended the wedding reception of my former student, Ros Ramona Qadira Zam Zam at the PLKN Kem Sentosa in Chenderiang on 6th June 2015.  This is the Perak reception.  A second reception will be held in September.  This will be in Kuala Lumpur.
Here are some of the pictures I took during this auspicious occasion.
This is my favourite photo taken during the RamiRamona Wedding Reception in Chenderiang. Of course, it has to be my favourite as it has me


I am with the second of the Zam Zam girls. Ika is just as strikingly beautiful and nice as her sister Ramona. She reminds me of Kajol, the Bollywood actress. 
 Mother of the bride, Pn Rusmawati Yusoff
 The bride and groom with the bride's family.  His family who are all living abroad attended the solemnisation ceremony on May 1.


 Me with the bride and groom
 Mona's teachers from Sekolah Menengah Teknik Seri Manjung posing for pictures with the bridal couple.
Aunty Linda at the wedding reception

No comments: