Monday 13 April 2015

CHING MING AT PARADISE MEMORIAL PARK


Yesterday morning I went for Ching Ming at Paradise Memorial Park. I was there to pay respects to my late parents.  This is the third site I have visited for the Ching Ming Festival this year.  I started with my paternal ancestors in Gopeng last Saturday, then continued by going to Sam Poh Cave Temple to pay respects to my maternal grandparents and paternal aunt.  When going for Ching Ming, the descendants need to follow a hierarchy started with the oldest and closest relatives.
Since Ching Ming this year fell on 5th April, this would mean that there will be only 2 days left for this tomb sweeping festival.
Seen here are pictures taken at the Paradise Memorial Park. Lai Yoong went with me to pay respects to my parents and her uncle.




No comments: